Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~March 10~

  • Getting Sloane's CUTEST FREAKING EVER big girl bed, even though I am not putting her in it until mid to late summer
  • Diet Coke (Diet Pepsi wasn't available) because I can't have another until Thursday
  • My space heater under my desk at work
  • Caring people
  • Ice cream (if Brandon would scoop me a bowl)

Lame things:

  • Being so tired I can't function
  • Not wanting to get on the treadmill for almost a week
  • Brandon critiquing my blog as I type it right now
  • Brevan not telling me what girl he thinks is cute in his class
  • Brandon not getting me some ice cream right now!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. K probably I am lame.... but can i just tell you that reading your "simple things" makes me happy!!! It kinda makes my day... so... thanks for sharing!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete