Saturday, May 9, 2009

~May 9~

  • Working in the yard... Yes, I know I am repetitive with this one but I just thoroughly enjoy it
  • The way the Pirates are coming together, they looked AWESOME tonight
  • Hearing my Dad say he lives in the ghetto, this is funny coming from an old man :)
  • Sloane saying "mere" when she wants you to come here
  • Brandon helping my parents and working his butt off fencing up in Idaho, thanks hun

Lame things:

  • I totally squished a worm with my finger when planting a flower, EWWWW!
  • Dropping my Jamba Juice and having it bust open all over in the parking lot before I even got in my car... I am still mad about this
  • Brevan's soccer team losing by 1
  • Brevan's baseball team losing by 1
  • I am so tired I almost bagged this post tonight, shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment