Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~Dec 30~

  • Rocking out to John Cougar Mellencamp on my way to work. I felt like I should have been in a garage working on a car..... I have no doubt I would look like Megan Fox in Transformers. HAHAHAHAHA
  • Great deals at Express today. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I love when an item rings up for less, and to think I would have paid more.
  • Kristan is on FB again
  • Funny, funny blog, mormonbachelorpad.blogspot.com
  • Getting home safe on the crazy slick roads today

Lame things:

  • The crazy slick roads today
  • My husband is cracked out on this online computer game, and I haven't seen him after 9pm for days
  • Another stupid headache today
  • Gained 5 lbs over Christmas
  • Selfish people... Cuz I am never selfish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment