Monday, January 4, 2010

~Jan 4~

  • Brevan's new book... He gets on these kicks and writes weird little stories that make no sense, but he thinks they are the funniest little thing ever
  • Leftover enchiladas
  • Finally getting Brev's book report done after major procrastination
  • Still have oodles of candy from the holidays
  • The Conveyor Belt of Love

Lame things:

  • Haven't started my New Years resolution yet
  • One of my Christmas tree's is still up
  • Receiving vehicle registration renewal request (say that 5 times)
  • Sloane's screaming. Why do little girls have to do that????
  • A super busy January

1 comment:

  1. I too wonder why little girls have to do that.... LOL! love her. I think that should be on the pro list... hahaha! Made my day at least :)

    ReplyDelete